Saturday, January 24, 2009

Time is only relative if you know it is

Morning God,
Today is one of those days when I woke wondering how on earth I would manage to fit everything in.. Yet I know that the day will end with everything done that needed to be done... even if that doesn't necessarily mean everything that I anticipated being done has been done - do you understand?
I mean, the day will just sort of happen, as always, the second will go by and then the minutes and then the hours and then, without me really noticing - I'm a whole day older, but so also is the world.. so why go to all the trouble of measuring it?
Yes, I know God, this isn't making that much sense..
Start again -
Morning God..
What time is it?
What time do I have?
What time will it take?
What time will be left over
When all is said and done this day?

Do you have the time to tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment